Patent shall be an exclusive right granted by the state to an inventor for the result of his invention in the field of technology for a certain period to personally implement his invention or to give consent to other party to implement to it. Period of Patent protection is 20 (twenty) years
A patent shall be granted to an invention, which is novel, contains an inventive step and is capable of industrial application.
- The Implementation is against the prevailing regulation, religious morality, public order, or politeness;
- Methods of examination, treatment, medication, and/or surgery applied to human and/or animals;
- Theories and methods in the field of science and mathematics or
- all living creatures, excluding microorganism
- Biology process that is essential to produce plants or animals, excluding the non-biology or micro biology process.
At Ibrahim & partners, we help and we do our best for our clients to provide full services of legal and commercial matters in Patent, such as Search patent outside and inside Indonesia, registration of patent and simple patent, request for substantive examination, responding to examiner’s office action, appeal commission and other legal matters.